Sunday 18 March 2012

Trying to get there... wherever there is!

Not had any blogging time recently. I have just not had the spare time. You see, I have finally got around to setting up my wedding invitation website - Just a little note and have also signed up to a Wedding Fair in Skidby Millhouse Restaurant and Bar to try and drum up some sales! So all time is now eaten up by trying to get sample cards made. Every time Radish goes to bed - out comes the paper, and ribbons and sparkley bits.

These are my most recent designs.





Not being the most public of people I am a bit nervous about standing there and selling my wares but if I want to be a stay at home mum and still earn some money I will have to give it a go!

On a crafty note  - this is as far as it has gone on the scrap blanket.




Optically its wonky but it measures equal on the sides so I am not too worried. - I think it will just add to its character. 

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment