So as promised here is the blanket WIP. Soooo much nicer than my attempt at a ripple and having the random stripe generator to take away the 'ooooh i don't know which colour to work with next' is ideal.
Can't wait for this one to be finished. However it will be a while as I'm only getting about three rows a night done and it's for a kingsized bed. This is my biggest project to date and I reckon I will need two more buys of wool to complete it. I was telling the hubby last night that we need to have a daughter so I could leave it for her. He looked slightly worried about that! I will keep you updated as I go. On the blanket obviously - not on trying for a daughter ;-)
During one of my research
I used the colours that I am using for my vintage blanket as I think it's definately a boudoir type item. I also used those colours to do some little brooches too.