Friday 1 April 2011

Baby steps

Well Radish is trying to walk and I am trying to blog - firsts for us both. Not really sure what you do with these things but I felt I needed an outlet for all my creativeness since becoming a stay at home mum. Hopefully it will make me complete all those projects I start but never seem to finish...




Where to start... How about I post the sunglass case I made for my lovely friend Ali's birthday. I hope she likes it! I lined it with white felt to protect those Premarché designer sunnies from nasty scratches. 


The case is made from linen and the letters are cut from scraps from my applique collection gathered from collecting children's cotton clothing. I am not sure if i should have Dame Edna the specs image up though? Maybe I will on the next one?


Ohhh lovely - just heard from Ali that she was very pleased with the case and it will go with her new navy mummy bag that she got too.

No comments:

Post a Comment